Cheesy Chili Fries..
Thursday, April 2, 2009

I got this offline message today from him while i was away from my computer. That really made my day despite of having a rough day today. Also, someone's trying to play prank on me here hmmm... I'm not sure if it's a "someone" or its just Henry goofing around again. He made a serious prank on our online game called Gaia and announced that he got busted by his boss, that almost ruined my morning. I was cursing him alot and almost smashed the keyboard into pieces, I was like "what the hell was he thinking?" 5 years of hardwork building this community and thats it??? just throw it like an old rug?!! oh c'mon!! And it really hurt me coz it's also like saying "I don't care about Lhen anymore and so with whatever happens to her". I dried my tears outside to get fresh air..I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so I logged out my YM and just sat on the rocking chair, I was more up to thinking deep. Figuring out what to do, I was torn between deciding wether to call him that morning or just wait for him to call me up to explain. Trying to compose myself but one side of me made me cry even more.."what if he doesn't love me anymore?" (shet di ko yata kaya yon, it will take several years for me to move on)
So while I was on the rocking chair, rocking it like there's no tomorrow! (haha) I realize that it was April 1 (April Fool's Day)!!! And it made me laugh to death, good thing it was just my dog watching me or else someone could have thought I'm a crazy woman..you know the crying then laughing stuff uuuhhh yeah xD.
So there you go, he got me there! And I was right, it's just a prank for April Fools Day, found out when I highlighted his post and saw the hidden Happy April Fools Day! eeehhhh nice hon! -_-
Anyway I named the title cheesy chili fries coz I'm missing the the french fries at Carlos Jr's in California. Hahaha I know it has no connection with what I'm blabbing about here, just thought that I might think of something catchy.
I love you hon.. -kisses all over your face-


0 comments: to “ Cheesy Chili Fries.. ”
Post a Comment