happy pooh month hon! =)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
My Dearest Henry...honey ko,
Since you came into my life, I've been so happy. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. when you told me that you love me. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. I'll wait for you for a lifetime if you want me to. Do you know why? Because you are the only one who sees me while I am invisible to others. I hope you never quit seeing how much my love for you is true.
I know we don't get to talk much anymore, but that doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But honey, I love you, in love with, and everything. That's what gets me through every minute that I'm with out you. And hon, you don't know what I would give to kiss you, hug you, or even just to see you.
Just always remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I hear your goofy but sweet voice (lol), I would be talking forever. You're all that I need and want, Honey. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you. I love to live, to spend a lifetime with you and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love u hon..happy 3rd monthsary! mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah *cuddles tummy*


0 comments: to “ happy pooh month hon! =) ”
Post a Comment