Happy Birthday Hon.. :)  

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I may not be the first one to greet him a happy birthday but I reserved all this to be the last one to tell him how special this day is for me and celebrate his birthday in my own way, first off here's a countdown of my birthday wish for him:

10 -- Since he's starting to hit the gym, i just wish God won't make him MACHO/HUNKY, so that girls won't be attracted to him, no one else! just me! (and i mean it -_-)

9 -- Good health

8 -- More opportunities

7 -- finish school, you know if there's someone i should be proud of, it's definitely JACKAL17, why? not all can manage to work and study at the same time, and I know he's been doing this for quite some time now, and I'm proud of him being independent and all..so yeah.

6 -- Guide IWONCLAN more

5 -- Always be happy

4 -- Peace of Mind, i know your not the warfreak type of person hehe but of course i wish you PEACE and a happy life always.

3 -- May u fulfill your dreams/goals

2 -- LONG LIFE

1 -- (I can't tell you this one, l want to save the best for last) I'm gonna tell you this when the right time comes..

Dearest Hon,

Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here. With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.
It is not being in love that makes me happy but it is being in love with YOU that makes me happy. It's not important that this day is your birthday. It's important that everyday is your day and you are mine!
You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love.


Lovelots,
Lhen

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Happy Birthday Hon.. :)

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips