Our first quarrel
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Lhen and I didn't talk for a day or two due to some quarrel caused by some petty issue.
That made me long for her voice, and I was feeling like im gonna lose my sanity each time I hear my phone ring hoping that it would be her.
I missed her.
But there's nothing I can do but just to cool down before talking to her, or else, the scene will turn even worse.
Arguments are part of every relationship.
But dealing with misunderstanding and talking about problem simply can make us know one another better and make our relationship stronger each time we surpassed it.
I believe anyone who's into a relationship do quarrel at times.
But the most important thing is how we will handle the situation and wanting to make the relationship work.
I love Lhen. She loves me. That's what i will just put in mind in case this sh!t will happen again.


0 comments: to “ Our first quarrel ”
Post a Comment