Happy monthsary
Monday, January 5, 2009
Time really flies fast especially when you are having fun...
But now, here we are to our surprise celebrating our first monthsary full of love.
I really wanna make our monthsary special. And I hope i succeeded during that time.
How did we celebrate our monthsary? Here are some few highlights I can share.
We were just chatting the whole night of January 5th. As if nothing special will happen the following day.
After killing time waiting for 12 midnight to strike, I asked her to come with me and join me in the rally (its an online game we both play).
Yes, she came in and then what she saw are those guys (now my mules) where on each of their shirts printed the letters I L-O-V-E Y-O-U. She seemed speechless then.
After that I immediately picked my phone and called her up. Seriously I wasn't able to come up of what I should say but just.. Happy Monthsary.. and... I love you... She sounded like crying though.
Next, I opened my browser which I prepared for my next scene.
There is this cuppy-cake-song (from youtube), I played it and I sang together with the vid, on phone.
I told her how much I love her, how I am deeply in love with her, and how I fall head over heels for her.
I love lhen so much and the best thing I did during our first monthsary was to let her know how she is dearly loved by me.
If you wanna listen to the Strawberry Shortcake (The cuppy cake song) video on youtube, Click here.


0 comments: to “ Happy monthsary ”
Post a Comment