Get well soon  

Sunday, February 1, 2009

hello hun, i know you are sick rightnow. T_T
I dunno if its just sort of fever or flue or something serious
but i just want you to rest, take a breathe of fresh air, relax your body and dont think too much.

I know that you know that i always think of you.
I may not always give you a call, nor a text, though we have not chatted lately but my love for you will never stop.
I'm missing you everyday, always longing for your voice, your sweet and kindest words, the way you laugh.

The more I miss you, actually the more i care for you more, and this feeling makes me to be with you even more.

Im currently busy with my personal life, as i am also on search for my inner self.
Just dont forget to smile, enjoy, and live life.
I love you hun, please get well soon.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Get well soon

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips